This role is part of Singapore Discovery Centre's (SDC) Data & Technology (D&T) department. The successful candidate will coordinate new IT projects, implement and maintain the IT infrastructure as well as uphold the cybersecurity of the organisation. He/She should also be keen to pick up new skills and technologies in order to enhance the level of digitalisation up for the organisation.
· Support the planning and implementation of technologies for SDC;
· Provide IT infrastructure support which includes but not limited to end-user workstations, servers, network, email, wireless, endpoint security, firewalls, etc;
· Provide end users with company resources such as Office applications and IT equipment;
· Perform routine administrative tasks for servers such as backup, disk space housekeeping, and creation / deletion of user accounts;
· Perform periodic capacity planning and necessary upgrade of hardware and software;
· Perform routine system monitoring and tuning to ensure optimal use of system resources;
· Project coordinating for new and existing IT projects which include but not limited to server / storage / network implementation;
· Monitor, update and maintain asset inventory as well as refresh hardware when necessary;
· Manage Active Directory services including but not limited to DHCP, DNS, Group Policy and Certificate services;
· Document all technical issues, fixes and resolution in a timely manner; and
· Any other tasks and /or duties assigned by IT Manager or HOD.
· Minimum Diploma in Computer Studies/Information Technology;
· Minimum 2 years’ of experience in IT Engineer / Support Engineer role;
· Competent in supporting, diagnosing, troubleshooting computer system, software and networking issues on PCs and related equipment;
· Good knowledge in cybersecurity-related tools and support will be advantageous;
· Experience in Microsoft 365 including email, Teams and Sharepoint;
· ITILv3 or v4 certification will be advantageous;
· Good interpersonal and communication skills;
· Strong customer focus and skills;
· Able to work well as part of a team; and
· Willing to learn and explore new technologies.