You will design and commission projects which aims to fulfill the Hospital’s research and transformation strategies. This involves developing key insights and algorithm building to prioritize cases and to recommend individualized treatment plans for Allied Health Clinicians and developing mathematical foundations and modelling on clinical databases.
You will also support the grant application processes through application for innovative grants, collaborating with grant funders and monitoring of grant processes.
You will also act as a Project Advisor by providing technical solutions for solving problems during research project discussion and when conducting experiments.
Other job duties include assisting in literature review, protocol design, data collection and analysis, and other relevant duties related to the projects.
- Degree in either Engineering or Science. Preferably with experience in Robotics & Machine Intelligence
- Preferably at least 4 years of working experience. Candidates with less than 4 years of related working experience will also be considered
- Familiar with MS Office i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access
- Familiar in Matlab and / or Python or similar technologies and software
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision
- Required attributes : Ability to work well with others in a team (good interpersonal skills)Ability to achieve targets within set time frames (strong organizational skills)Possess good facilitation skillsMeticulous (pay attention to details) and produces high quality work