To work as an Application Developer supporting Microsoft .Net and Mobile App systems that are maintained by the Application Development Team currently.
The primary responsibilities include technical analysis on change requests, drafting technical specifications, development, testing, implementing change requests and bug fixes, deep diving of any production system issue and assist the system owner in all technical aspects including system releases management, system hyper-care post go-live.
- Analyse Design Specifications and Develop or Enhance required modules for specific Change Request and/or Bug Fixes for relevant IT Systems
- Study, provide and document effective and efficient methods to integrate with both internal and external systems
- Work closely with Developer Lead and Application Designers to ensure deliverables match the Functional and Design Specifications accordingly in a fast pace and on-time manner
- Able to work with IT Business Analysts, Infrastructure Support, Application Developers, Vendors, and all related teams within the organisation in an efficient and effective manner to implement resolutions for each request and issue
- Deliver Unit Test Cases/SIT Cases and execute Systems Unit Testing and Systems Integration Testing
- Develop critical modules of all related systems
- Provide updates to assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Prepare Software Release Document and perform Software Release and Version Control
- Overseeing implementation of new change requests and fixes
- Able to understand and communicate technical ideas effectively with other team members
- Able to travel overseas to work when required
- Undertake any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisors
Recognized Degree in Computer Science, IT or related disciplines.
- Preferably 2 to 3 years of relevant working experience in systems analysis, design, development, testing, implementation and post-implementation maintenance support;
- Preferably experience in working with offshore vendors;
- Experience working in Agile methodology is preferred;
- Experience working in a team environment and performing system integration is preferred;
- Fresh graduate will be considered.