The successful candidate will support assigned solutions for Post Office Network and Mail operations. The key roles and responsibility include but not limited to the following
- Understand business requirement and translate to functional / Technical Specifications.
- Work with internal / external resources to fulfil the dev requirement.
- Est clear UAT test scenario with business input, ensure all requirement are tested before release to production
- Source code review / project documentation and training material reflect the later changes.
- Prepare / migration plan and post production support
- Assisting with project enhancements to. He / She is also required to handle other systems requests as needed.
As the system owner, key responsibility
- Ensure the Application version and system OS / database is up to date
- Ensure system compliance to GT cybersecurity policy
- Perform annual user account review
- DR policy / SOP review and tested annually
He / She is required to follow the SOP and processes defined internally for his day to day tasks
· Participates in user requirement gathering, analysis, planning, design, testing and documentation with business users and vendors.
· Lead in UAT planning and also during UAT, SIT, etc
· Liaise with vendors when necessary
· Be familiar with the existing applications and interfaces
- Work with internal IT teams to fulfil business requirements
- Provides support to existing applications when necessary
- Provide first level support for Franking/ PO Box systems and review the solutions for consolidation as necessary.