Our company is seeking to hire a skilled Engineer for the role of Backend Engineer - to help with the development, maintenance and troubleshooting of large-scale backend systems deployed on AWS ECS, Serverless and Kubernetes.
You will be involved in the brainstorming of innovative ideas, conceptualization, system design, development, testing, and support of backend applications, API's and other projects to support new business needs.
- Hands on Engineer with Degree / Masters in Software Engineering
- AWS Certified Solution Architect / Developer (Associate)
- 5 to 7 years in Software Development & Devops Experience
- Highly familiar with AWS ECS/Fargate, Kubernetes, AWS API Gateway, Cloudfront/CDN, Load balancer, Serverless Technologies.
- Highly familiar with Elasticsearch cluster & indices management & migration
- Highly familiar with Cloudformation / Terraform / Infrastructure as Code approach
- Good knowledge on GoLang, PHP Laravel, Drupal
- Familiarity with Agile development, git workflow, unit testing
- Good knowledge of best practices in agile software development and trends
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills
- Team player who is self-driven and proactive in learning new technologies and skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to support out of office hours, when needed
Desired Skills and Experience