As a Product Manager you will be responsible for executing the product strategy, developing innovative digital products, defining the ideas with relevant stakeholders, aligning the needs and objectives of the company, our audience and customers and driving execution of these ideas.
- Identify market opportunities and define product vision and strategy of her product area. Co-develop with the Chief Product Officer, co-own the vision, strategy and goals of our digital media products
- Operate autonomously and takes frequent self-initiatives to resolve product problems, business problems and process improvements.
- Create product roadmap and vision for her product area for at least over a year. Also motivate and inspire all working teams like engineering, UX, Analytics, Data Science etc. to execute on your product vision.
- Be able to operate in LEAN, Agile product development environment
- Knowledgeable and able to work with multiple functional teams such as product management, program management, engineering, UI, sales, customer support, finance or marketing.
- Communicate the product vision, strategy and goals succinctly to stakeholders across interdependent groups in the organization & external partners - on the value and impact of the product to the bigger company strategy and direction
- Able to determine viability of new initiatives and understand cross-functional requirements; lives and breathes data, analytics and problem solving
- Own end to end product launch & GTM
- Ability to bring consensus in situations where there is disagreement or conflicting priorities among key stakeholders.
- Able to manage and influence key stakeholders on new product ideas and independently drive product adoption. Strong influencing skills and negotiation skills.
- Able to mentor and guide Junior PMs. Provide coaching to others to develop their skills and knowledge on their jobs to enhance performance.
- Take interviews and help in hiring
- 3 to 6 years of product management experience. in agile / lean environment
- Prior background in technology is preferred; MBA is added bonus.
- Track record of successfully building and leading digital products, preferably with some startup experience
- Independent, confident and comfortable engaging all levels of stakeholders
- A strategic thinker with ability to function in a results oriented, data-rich, and metrics driven environment
- Be a hustler and have excellent problem solving skills ; dynamic and charismatic with remarkable critical thinking skills
- Works by influence, data, logic and reasoning