We are looking for a dynamic individual who has a passion for developing high-quality, user-centric web and mobile applications. You will join a team of talented people exploring and working on the cutting edge technologies in the digital media. You will be involved in the brainstorming of innovative ideas, conceptualization, system design, development, testing, and support of web responsive or mobile applications.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related fields with equivalent work experience
- Extensive knowledge of PHP and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) best practices
- Familiarity with MySQL, REST APIs, JSON, XML
- Follows best coding practices that promote code reuse and readability.
- Team player who is self-driven and proactive in learning new technologies and skills
Good to have
- A Drupal portfolio in consumer facing applications
- Drupal 8 experience, including custom module and plugin development using configuration management, entities and dependency injection. Proficiency with the templating and rendering system, including Twig templates, the render pipeline and the cache API.
- Skilled use of Symfony, Composer, Drush, Git, and Jira,
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Experience in AWS solutions and Elasticsearch
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Experience with DevOps including Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD with Jenkins