A Software Engineer in the Mobile Engineering practice contributes to the design of mobile software and can develop mobile applications in accordance with best practice design principles. This mobile engineer develops mobile applications for Singtel such as Gomo, HiApp, and MySingtel App. This developer has a firm grasp both Mobile architectures and on service-oriented architectures and API principles.
- Contribute to the Mobile Application architecture and design
- Understand and Implement feature User Stories
- Develop in Swift, Objective-C, React Native as needed for the application
- Build Deployment modules for iOS or Android and pipelines for SIT, UAT, and Production
- Practice good test-driven development
- BSc in Computer Science or similar technical.
- Minimum 3 years relavant working experiences.
- Technical skills required:
- React Native (iOS)
- Swift Programming Language (iOS)
- iOS Framework (iOS)
- XCode (iOS)
- Git Branching Strategy
- Other skills required:
- Strong hands-on coder
- Conceptual thinking
- Attention to quality
- Shares knowledge with others
- Task Management Tools.
- Appreciation of business domains in general.
- Considers Software Architecture as part of development.
- Considers Testing as part of the development process.
If this description is exciting and you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience to make a difference, then please follow the link to apply. For more information on this and other opportunities please refer to our career’s portal under https://groupcareers.singtel.com.
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.