The DevOps Manager shall support the implementation of digitalisation strategy for Group Technology and Networks which aims to loosen the IT architecture, increase organisational agility and enable an API driven digital ecosystem. Responsibilities
- Manage and lead an agile build and run team to deliver the network software projects such as Network Service Bus and Service Orchestration, using Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) practices and its related tool sets (e.g. JIRA, GIT/BitBucket, Jenkins, Nexus, etc.)
- Work closely with the platform engineering team to deliver the infrastructure and operating environment for container based microservices that meet the agreed high availability, performance and security requirements.
- Work closely with other internal teams within the organization to ensure that solutions are designed with customer user experience, scale/performance, security and operability in mind.
- Ensure that the software releases are align and following the organization’s internal software release and deployment process for the various projects.
- Facilitate and support the troubleshooting or root cause analysis of platform issues or incidents with own teams and other internal teams.
- Proactively identify opportunities for automation, process improvement and architecture simplification for the platforms/services/products.
- In charge of project planning and management activities such as procurement.
- Research and suggest the latest, most relevant technologies and trend for continuous improvement of the platforms/services/products.
- Work closely with the business to gather requirements and prioritizes the requirements for the various teams to deliver.
Ideal candidate should have
- At least 5 years of working experience in software delivery for large scale transformational or digitalization projects
- Working experience in leading and managing Agile projects as a Product Owner (such as SCRUM/KANBAN) and the usage of related tools such as JIRA.
- Working experience in project planning and management activities including financial and procurement.
- Working experience in business requirements analysis and translating to team for implementation and delivery.
- Working experience in service management of projects or products in production environment.
- Good understanding of cloud computing/container deployment and management such as AWS/Azure/OpenStack/Kubernetes(K8s) etc
- Good understanding of open source software development and related automation tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Nexus, Jenkins, SoapUI, SonarQube)
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.