At Singtel, we believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.
Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
The Successful Candidate Should Possess The Following
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role.
- Strong experience in back-end languages Java, Spring Boot.
- Strong Experience in designing and implementing REST based micro services using Spring Boot/Node.js.
- Experience in developing event-driven applications and familiarity with Kafka or any messaging system.
- Familiarity with databases (Oracle OR MySQL OR MongoDB OR SQL Server), web servers (Nginx or Apache) and UI/UX design.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Experience in scrum-based software development, JIRA and CI/CD.
- We are committed to a safe and healthy environment for our employees & customers and will require all prospective employees to be fully vaccinated.