Join us and experience what it’s like to be with an Employer of Choice*. Together, let’s create a brighter digital future for all. *Awarded at the HR Fest Awards 2020
In This Position You Will Work With The Different Development, Business And Product Teams, To
We are seeking a Lead Software Developer, who will be part of Group Enterprise 5G/IoT product house software development team. The successful candidate is one who has deep understanding the architecture and design of the 5G business services platform and contribute on the customer solution design and trials for the 5G business services platform.
- Lead a team of experienced software developers and be a mentor to the team on development best practises.
- Take ownership of the team deliverables, deligate the development tasks efficiently to the team and ensure timely delivery.
- Additional to being the lead of the development team, contribute as a senior individual contributor on complex modules of the platform design and development.
- Understand in depth, the architecture and design of the 5G business services platform to the extent of being able to install and deploy the platform for enterprise customer trial engagements.
- Design solution architectures for 5G apps and facilitate trial deployments of the 5G apps on the business services platform
- Co-develop 5G applications with enterprise customers and partners and facilitate customer trials/experiments and internal R&D trials/experiments.
- Participate and advise on common platform functionality, and consistent, best-practice application design and move to full SaaS deployment and management
- Contribute technical and thought leadership to the SingTel’s 5G platform initiative, and how to leverage IoT and big data management, Security/privacy, AI/ML components into the platform architecture.
- Evangelize the platform for use by other business units within SingTel and group companies, and lead the solution design for these applications to effectively use the platform.
- Interact with implementation partners and customers to understand their needs, and feed this back to the development teams and roadmap.
The Ideal Candidate Should Possess
- A learning mindset that embraces failure for the learning it provides. You can inspire and motivate others to deliver your vision. You view obstacles as puzzles to be solved. You are driven by the desire to delight your ultimate client, our customer
- Experience architecting, designing, and developing complex, enterprise grade, configurable, scalable software products.
- Experiencee in Java 8 or higher, Spring and any scripting language.
- Good understanding and experience in VueJS or React JS or Angular JS and in cloud environment AWS / Azure / GCP.
- Broad and deep knowledge of relevant technologies, including messaging, relational and NoSQL databases, data modelling, analytics, IoT, and interfaces.
- Deep understanding of the architectural principles for cloud based platforms that include SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, infrastructure as code, and continuous availability.
- Exposure and experience in DevOps tools and Containers (Docker/Kubernetes). AI will be plus.
- Knowledge on Application Security and Best practices. Experience in integration methods as Rest API's, WSDL.
- Experience working in an agile environment
We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers. We strive to ensure all our people practices are non-discriminatory and provide a fair, performance-based work culture that is diverse, inclusive and collaborative.