As a Graduate, Software Development we will mentor you with our skilled and experienced Solution Engineers who have led business analytics programs for the world’s top airports, and provide you with valuable on-job-training and hands-on involvement in big-data projects.
You will be involved in various projects which directly contribute towards solutions we implement with our customers – this means you will be working on real world challenges.
The world is changing. Are you ready to define with future of travel with us?
What You Will Do
- Understand the business requirements from the perspective of our airline and airport customers, and the various personas within these customers.
- Explore the rich data that is available to SITA as the world’s leading ATI solution provider.
- Develop application prototypes leveraging APIs available from our next generation passenger, baggage and airport management platforms, to reimagine airport IT in a post-Covid world.
- Test your prototypes with our internal business experts and customers.
- Be a custodian of SITA’s Customer Experience Centre, and be responsible for defining and refining the next-generation passenger experience in our virtual airport.
- Work with SITA global teams around the world.
Who You Are
- A recognized Degree in computer science or software engineering, with excellent analysis skills.
- Ideally you will have an honours degree classification.
- Experience in modern software development practices (eg Design Thinking, Agile Delivery) and frameworks (eg React/NodeJS), and using third party APIs
- Exposure to DevOps concepts such as build automation, test automation, version control and branching, and automated deployments is a plus
- Familiarity with Prototyping and Development tools such as Sketch, JIRA, Postman, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities, including the ability to analyse a customer’s current processes user experience, and envisage a transformational next-generation experience.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
What You Can Expect
- Get assigned to a Buddy and a Mentor that will guide you throughout your Graduate experience.
- Be a part of a Graduate community – both local and global.
- Have access to both Technical and soft skills development training.
What We Offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we're always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Keywords Graduate, Early Talent, Software Development, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us at email@example.com