(a) Main Responsibilities:
• Work with Product Managers and Analysts to understand the user cases and stakeholders’ requirements of each Earth Observation solution.
• Improve the existing products of the Company.
• Design and develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, visual mockups, prototypes, flow diagrams and other UX artifacts for web and mobile.
• Apply human metaphoric to interface design and develop UI wireframes to ensure relevant and user-friendly operational usage of user interfaces.
• Deliver web and mobile UI designs that support cross-browser compatibility and UI responsiveness.
• Work together with the team to derive UI standard guidelines and ensure UI consistency throughout Company’s products.
• Constantly revise and update designs and documentation through user testing and customer feedback.
(b) Technical Skills
• At least 2 years of experience in Mobile & Web UI/UX design.
• Proficiency in web design software.
• Team player and able to develop and present design ideas well in a team environment.
• At least a Diploma in the relevant field.
A Bachelor’s degree in the following subjects should be included:
• Computer Science