Are you an avid problem solver? Can you work independently as well as collaborate with a team? Are you looking for a challenging, fun, fast-paced environment to exercise and hone your skills? If so, you might be a great fit for Skyworks!
Duties and responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide architecture and software development support for new and existing applications that support Skyworks’ internal wafer fabrication facilities around the world
- Develop custom applications in multiple technologies and toolsets based on the architectural needs of the solution
- Develop solutions leveraging PowerApps canvas and model driven apps
- Build Enterprise-level mobile solutions utilizing best practices within the Power Platform Community
- Use both out-of-the-box and create connectors for PowerApps, PowerAutomate and Azure Logic Apps
- Develop modern web APIs in support of surfacing a reusable and efficient architecture between applications
- Re-write and re-engineer custom legacy applications to new modern solutions
- Interpret and design database on models in Enterprise-level database systems such as SQL Server and Common Data Service
- Manage solution development and support efforts around PowerBI development and integration into PowerApps
- Collaborate with Enterprise Data team for data migration, integration and reporting
- Draft and maintain design documentation, state diagrams, and other design & architecture related documentation with adequate notation to document the implementation details of business requirements
- Communicate proposed designs and progress on the work to customers, team leads and team members
- Support and contribute to the development of modern global strategies such as cloud technologies that can support a single solution against multiple geographical locations.
- Reverse engineer or work with business analysts to extract business logic of existing legacy software systems.
- At times, serve as the primary customer interface to resolve technical problems.
- Successfully manage end user communication and training
- Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software engineers and/or contract software engineers.
- As needed, perform code reviews, exercise regression testing, and conduct user-acceptance testing.
- Provide expertise to multiple projects and tasks.
- Maintain current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participate in and/or lead special projects as required.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline; or equivalent education/directly applicable experience
- 3-5+ years of experience developing software applications including PowerApps or in other modern web application platforms
- Fluent in English
Successful Candidates Will Possess The Following Technical Skills
- Hands-on, practical experience working with the Microsoft Power Platform including PowerApps, PowerAutomate (Flow) and PowerBI
- Experience with Common Data Service and or SQL Server
- Experience with integration, web APIs, and modern data platforms
- Solid understanding of SQL programming with the ability to implement CRUD data access layers in C# code and in stored procedures
- Knowledge of software engineering principles and methods including Agile/Scrum
- Comfortable wearing the “Analyst” hat when needed to help understand what requirements are needed to solve the businesses needs
- Experience with DevOps and Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) methods
- Experience designing, developing and deploying software architecture services using RESTful web services
The Following Technical Skills Are Considered a “plus”
- Knowledge of installing and configuring data gateways
- Experience with the O365 suite including SharePoint, PowerBI, Graph API, etc.
- Experience with PowerApps integration with Azure API Apps, Azure Logic apps, Azure Functions and REST services
- Azure IoT Services
- Skill with other databases or programming languages (Oracle, Java, PHP, R, Python)
- Experience with Oracle DB
- Experience developing applications to run in cloud services such as Azure; containerized environments (e.g., Docker, Kubernetes); PaaS and SaaS environments in Azure
- Experience with automated testing including code quality, unit, and UI with tools such as Visual Studio, Sonarqube and Selenium
- Training/Certification for PowerApps Professional or PowerApps Developer
- Training/Certification for PowerAutomate
- Knowledge of the semiconductor manufacturing industry
In addition to the above technical skills, the ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Strong, confident communication skills (verbal, written, presentation/public speaking)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient at working in Agile project methodologies
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Comfortable multitasking between multiple projects
- Ability to be the “lead developer” in a small team
- Ability to adapt and contribute to an existing programming framework
- Ability to work on challenging issues independently or in a team environment
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies and environments
- Ability to work effectively with international and multicultural teams and with all levels of management
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.