- Develop test programs for contact and contactless smartcard ICs based on customer’s specification.
- Develop OS loading programs for loading customers’ data into smartcard ICs.
- Validate test and OS loading programs and provide trace logs and qualification data for customer approval
- Work with engineering and manufacturing teams to transfer new test platforms for volume approval.
- Monitor, analyse and correlate production test data
- Maintain proper documentation for all program releases and processes
- Develop and maintain software tools for in-house purposes
- Support any other special projects or activities assigned to you from time to time
- Comply with all Quality, Environmental, Health, Safety, Security policies and procedures of the Company.
- Diploma/Degree in electrical & electronics or Computer Engineering discipline
- Programming knowledge in C / C++ & C#
- Solid understanding in Data Communications and Embedded Systems
- Hard working, self-motivated, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to convey information clearly and effectively
Desired Skills and Experience
test software, Software, Production, test programs, Reliability, Specifications, C#, Manufacturing, Able To Work Independently, Data, C++