As a Snowflake Field Security Architect, you share our passion of reinventing the Cloud Data Platform space, thrive in a dynamic and uber fast paced environment, and have the flexibility and willingness to jump in and get things done. You are equally comfortable in both a business and technical context, interacting with business owners, and deep diving with technical audiences.
In This Role You Will Get To
- Partner with the sales team and channel partners to understand our customer’s security needs, strategize on how to resolve problems, and support the sales and consumption lifecycles.
- Apply your Security, Networking, Cloud and Data Warehousing expertise while presenting Snowflake’s security posture and ecosystem to executives and technical stakeholders at prospects, customers, and partners
- Assist in clarifying security and networking concepts and industry best practices, security features in the Snowflake platform, using Snowflake’s features in conjunction with other integrated solutions, and engaging with other relevant Snowflake stakeholders internally
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing and Support in order to drive customer acquisition and Snowflake usage
- Partner with our Product Marketing team to define and support Snowflake security posture and security analytics workload awareness and pipeline building via marketing initiatives including conferences, trade shows, and events
- Act as one of our company’s Security spokesperson & Cloud Data Platform domain experts with consulting organizations, industry trade press, trade organizations, industry influencers and deliver high profile presentations at various industry and company events.
One Day We Will Expect You To Have
15+ years of industry, customer-facing, and hands on implementation experience with a core focus on security, encryption, and identity and access management concepts and technologies
- Expertise and in depth working knowledge of cloud platforms (at least one of the following: AWS, Azure, GCP), and its corresponding security and networking architecture and technologies
- Ability to build out demos and test use cases on the Snowflake platform
- Ability to create security and networking related reference architectures and articulate them to a customer audience
- Knowledge of ANSI SQL compliant databases and / or data warehousing is preferred
- AWS/Azure/GCP security and / or networking specialty related certification achievement is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, presentation and whiteboarding skills to a large audience, and the ability to successfully communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Bachelor degree in Information Security, Computer Science, Information Management Systems, or related field required. Masters preferred.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?