We’re looking for a driven, passionate Solutions Engineer to interface between our customers (new and current!), our partners and our product engineering teams. You will be both supporting the adoption of Snyk in new and existing customers and helping to evolve what Snyk has to offer based on customer feedback. This role is based in Singapore.
You’ll Spend Your Time
- becoming a technical product expert, evangelist and coach, able to give technical sales demonstrations to customer and partners
- educate customers and partners about the adoption of open source and cloud native technologies and the importance of empowering developers to stay secure
- drive the technical aspects of the sale, providing demonstrations, managing proof of concepts, demonstrating product expertise and sharing best practice
- interfacing with our channel partners, engineering, product and customer success teams to build solutions that actually solve our customers’ problems
- shaping and informing decisions on new features based off your experience and feedback from customers and channel partners
- working closely with channel partners to increase their proficiency in selling and supporting the Snyk solution through their sales process and beyond.
- work with channel partners to come up with joint value propositions, architect custom work-arounds and partner eco-system integrations
You Should Apply If You
- have spent 5 years or similar in the sales engineering, developer or security space
- are familiar with a wide variety of coding languages and how they work
- have a good knowledge of the developer and DevOps ecosystems and practices
- love to learn about new technology and you’re curious about how things work under the hood
- plan and you succeed, setting milestones along the way
- over communicate, create alignment, rally resources and satisfying stakeholders
- love to teach and coaching is a habit
- have worked closely with highly technical customers before
- understand people and what makes them tick
- have a team-oriented mindset
- care about diversity and enjoy meeting people from all walks of life.
- Familiar with AppSec tools is a major bonus.
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- have worked in early stage, fast growth startups… especially in developer tooling!
- are fluent in additional languages