- Support with the generation of leads
- Creates external content like blog-articles from time to time (several times per year)
- Knows how to conduct and advertise appealing webinars. Advanced features such as video and digital whiteboard
- Is used to speaking freely in front of large groups
- Leads account planning workshops with various specialists and combines the respective findings into a strategy; ensures the subsequent execution of the strategy
- Can anticipate the requirements in a conversation (e.g., on the phone) and directly calculate a rough order of magnitude (ROM) and a very rough business case
- Leads complex workshops with board-level participation
- Can create a tailor-made solution for the customer in terms of pricing and scope of services, consisting of standardized and individual modules.
- Knows not only the challenges of customers but also their markets; uses this knowledge to give customers new insights
Calculation Of Business Cases
- Divides a solution into parts; estimates the best case and worst-case incl. underlying assumptions; discusses the result with the customer, which results in a realistic estimate for both sides
- Can present and monetarily quantify the value (e.g., cost-saving or risk minimization) of the solution for customers and incorporates this into an ROI calculation
- Understands the impact of service and contract types on revenue and profits; uses this knowledge early in the sales process to shape the solution accordingly
- Negotiates milestones and related payments.
- Uses professional presentations, but can also use ad-hoc visualizations with analog/digital whiteboard to respond to the situation
Management & Leadership
- Can explain well and transfer his knowledge to others
- Is familiar with the most important economic terms and procedures
- Implements innovative ideas independently and goes above and beyond
- Can empathize with others and thus solve conflicts.
- Can sort tasks by importance and urgency
What We Need To See From You
Cross Subject Matter Expertise:
- Can collect customer requirements for a Compute solution and take over the first qualification of the opportunity
- Can collect customer requirements for a Future Workplace solution and take over the first qualification of the opportunity
- Can collect customer requirements for a Software Lifecycle Management solution and take over the first qualification of the opportunity
- Can explain the business impact of out-tasking; designs individual managed services in coordination with the delivery, but without on-site presales support of the service delivery; can define a complex operational model
- Gather customer requirements and propose a suitable solution from the SoftwareONE Portfolio that addresses customer challenges and qualify the opportunity
Subject Matter Expertise Cloud-App
- Executes the ideation process (including functional requirements or user stories) with business areas or IT of the clients using multiple methodologies.
- Describes architectures, business models and medium complex solutions.
- Defines a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and a sprint backlog
- Has already participated in similar projects and is recognized in the market as an industry best practices leader
- Can apply practices according to the project needs.
- Can define the best methods to be applied and propose a high-level project plan for complex and significant projects based on the Priorities on the business roadmap
- Data Scientist / Senior Data Architect with proven experience
- Understands and can talk about SQL/NoSql Databases and specialized languages as PL-SQL, SQL, R, Python.
- Has knowledge in SCRUM Practice, Design Thinking and Data Visualization
- MS DP-200/201 Data Engineer
- MS DA-100 Data Analyst
- MS DP-100 Data Scientist
- MS AI-100 AI Engineer
- AWS Data Analytics
- AWS Machine Learning
- MS-900 M365 Fundamentals