The Lead Consultant - Solutions Enablement position offers an excellent career and growth opportunity for a talented and highly-motivated professional with significant prior experience in operations, management consulting and technical cloud operations.
Sourced is a company that makes a tremendous impact and has specific knowledge and experience working in sophisticated, often complicated, and generally extensive, regulated environments. Our people are fearless and work in partnership with both client leadership and engineering teams to build world-class public cloud solutions in regulated and security-conscious verticals.
Reporting to the regional Managing Director, this position is responsible for leading a team of enthusiastic, capable, and motivated delivery consultants within the ASEAN Region. The role is responsible for building, mentoring, and scaling the team and building and strengthening relationships with our key clients.
As an increasing number of large enterprises move their critical systems to the cloud, we need passionate leaders to help our largest customers navigate the operational challenges of cloud platform operations. You will work one-on-one with our top-tier customers and partners, supporting not only the software development lifecycle as it applies to the cloud services but also the operations management of active services, and business relationships between the Customer, Sourced Group, and partners (such as Microsoft, AWS, and application development partners).
As a Lead Consultant - Solutions Enablement, you will be the primary operational point of contact for one or more customers, helping to plan, review, and oversee ongoing operations of business-critical applications. Whilst this role is business focused, you will coordinate technical teams to deliver enterprise public cloud projects (with AWS, Azure and GCP).
You will have the opportunity to help shape and execute a strategy to build and expand our operational capabilities for cloud platform management, including developing Sourced consultants resourcing, time management, and helping identify hiring needs, onboarding and managing staff development. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges as you help our customers to build mature, stable and secure operational cloud platforms. You will leverage your broad experience in management consulting focusing on the delivery of large-scale projects across industries such as Finance, Consumer, Technology, Media and Telecommunications.
You will also be responsible for driving Cloud change program into our clients and develop the Governance and Change Management offerings.
With your team of Solutions Enablement consultants, you will be our Cloud Consultants and Site leads advocate, and you will support their workload by managing timelines, scope and customers’ expectations. You must possess customer-facing skills that enable you to represent the Sourced team, our capabilities, and our services within a customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding incidents, trade-offs, best practices, and risk management. Each day will bring new challenges to which you will need to adapt and respond. Customer centricity, tenacity, and a sense of urgency will all contribute to your success in this role. You will:
- Support our team of Cloud Consultants, supervise their resourcing / staffing, utilisation and development including strategies to elevate their engagement and retention through talent development
- Act with a sense of urgency, be agile and pragmatic, and foster cross-team collaboration;
- Support the Head of Consulting and Head of Sales assist with account management, developing "statements of work" and supporting commercial conversations with clients, and manage resource allocation
- Supervise technical issues resolution, work directly with your team of delivery consultants, as well as escalate to subject-matter experts, and work directly with the cloud service provider(s) (GCP, AWS and Azure) to ensure customer issues are mitigated and resolved in an expeditious manner;
- Facilitate discussions to ensure solutions are designed for long term successful deployment and operational stability;
- As required, define I.T. and business processes and tools that work well with customers' expectations to streamline the performance of the services which we provide;
- Engage with Director and C-Level executives to translate business needs into technical and operational plans, as well as to provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, and detailed prelaunch planning;
- Analyze and present operational reviews to customer leadership, as well as roadmap and service improvement plans;
Skills And Experience
While specific responsibilities will vary based on previous experience, to be successful in the role, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ability to read, write, and speak fluent business Japanese and English.
- 8 years plus of relevant experience in I.T. operations, consulting or related industry experience in digital transformation, preferably in verticals such as Financial services, Telecommunications or the Public sector.
- Familiarity with Enterprise operations including ITSM, ITIL v3+, as well as SAFe/Scaled Agile and Agile product ownership & management (Scrum, Kanban, Sprints etc)
- A natural problem-solving mindset, be detail-oriented with a creative flair and a bias for action
- Relevant experience in project-based, team-oriented environments and a track record of leading or working in teams and delivering against tight deadlines in fast-paced and demanding environments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to conduct and leverage sophisticated analyses to identify trends, draw conclusions and present recommendations.
- Outstanding facilitation and communication skills; confidence in presenting to senior executives.
- Graduate or advanced degree from a top academic program, ideally being a Bachelor’s or Master degree in Business, Information Technology, or related field;
- A thorough understanding of staffing, capacity planning, and performance engagement for internal teams
- Agile approach in personal work style, with ability to be flexible and adept in dealing with and resolving ambiguity
- An international senior-level Change Management principles as applied to service delivery in an international setting would be highly regarded.
- Ability to lead scoping and design sessions, sprint planning, client showcases and managing geographically dispersed teams
- If possible, the candidate would have large programs transformation experience, including cloud compliance, security and risk experience in regulated industries, especially the Financial and Services Industry.
- Basic understanding of cloud computing. Understanding of DevOps practices would be a plus.
Sourced offers huge growth opportunities in an innovative, collaborative and inclusive environment. We have regular team social events, personalised career development plans, supportive management and team members, training budget to utilise every year, monthly educational workshops, global relocation packages, as well as a company bonus! We provide opportunities to work on challenging technology solutions, whilst encouraging and aiding the ongoing professional development of our team.
Sourced Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a safe, diverse and inclusive environment. We encourage qualified applicants of all backgrounds including ethnicity, religion, disability status, gender identity, sexual orientation, family status, age, nationality, and education levels to apply. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know