To support the fast-growing data analytics function, we are looking for a bright and competent software engineer. We are constantly looking for new ideas and converting them into actions. The ideal candidate will possess relevant technical, critical thinking and interpersonal skills.
You will be working with a team of data scientists, data analysts, data engineers, and software engineers to develop data products for more intelligent operations and to solve real-life problems. You will be helping to shape data platforms and data products for the core media business and other adjacencies. The team is highly diversified with members from completely different backgrounds, but we all believe in systematic approaches and we are always open to new solutions.
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain analytics applications and solutions based on engineering best practices.
- Work with the team to develop and refine the team’s analytics process flows, including CI/CD and automated testing for data pipelines and machine learning models.
- Practice and advocate modern coding standards and best practices.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related fields with equivalent work experience
- At least 2 years of software development experience in production environments (e.g. Python, C/C++, GoLang)
- Strong understanding of DevOps principles and software development methodologies for Analytics/AI
- Hands-on experience in SRE, monitoring, cloud platforms and containerization technologies
- Hands-on experience in CI/CD pipelines with integrations for automated testing, code coverage/analysis, dependency management, artifact management, SAST, SCA, DAST
- Experience in the following technologies are preferred:
- Monitoring/Logging: Prometheus, Grafana, New Relic, AWS Cloudwatch, ELK
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, CloudFormation
- CI/CD: Jenkins, AWS CodeBuild/CodePipeline/CodeDeploy,
- CI/CD Integrations: SonarQube, Sonatype Nexus/IQ Server, Tosca, Fortify
- Build automation: Composer, Containerization: Docker, Kubernetes,
- Good knowledge of best practices in agile software development and trending digital technologies
- Passion for writing good quality code
- Strong interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to think creatively and respond quickly in a highly dynamic environment
- Team player who is self-driven and proactive in learning new technologies and skills