Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate shall be responsible for the application of machine learning techniques and data ccience-related technology in the area of predictive maintenance for various vehicular systems.
- Recorded vehicle-related (air, land and sea vehicles) sensor & defect report data understanding, cleansing, and uploading to database.
- Tap knowledge from vehicle domain experts and write SQL scripts to manage & query databases to extract & generate required data for analysis.
- Compare & assess various machine learning methods to generate insights, detect anomalies and accurately predict remaining useful life of vehicle components and engines.
- Ability to implement the developed and tuned model(s) in SQL and/or C# is preferred.
- Ability to develop dashboards to show the results for internal & external customers is preferred.
- Degree in Engineering or Computer Science or IT or Data Science
- Work experience in Data Analytics and SQL scripting
- Good team player and communicator
- Experience in developing Tableau dashboards and C# programming will be added advantages