ST Engineering Mission Software and Services is seeking for an aspiring engineer possessing excellent scripting and troubleshooting skills, looking to get more involved with new cloud technologies and infrastructure automation.
The engineer will propose, implement, operate and continuously improve cloud initiatives for the organization, so that our customers and teams can exercise governance and control over their cloud assets while harnessing the latest capabilities from modern cloud service providers. Promising candidates can expect to be groomed into leadership and positions and get insights into how business priorities and vision translate into strategies, plans and actions.
As the technology landscape is fast evolving, you can expect opportunities to continually advance and further your skillset and knowledge of new technologies. We will provide you with the necessary development tools for you to reach your potential in both soft skills and technical skills.
- Deploy and manage cloud-based workloads, security and compliance controls
- Conduct mass training and briefings for application teams to help them on-board applications and services to the cloud
- Monitor, analyse and identify infrastructure for vulnerabilities, and applying appropriate mitigations and resolution
- Regularly review existing services and keeping up to date with industry trends and new cloud offerings, to prepare proposals and recommendations for enhancements and new capabilities
- Diploma/ Degree or its equivalent with proven technical knowledge and expertise
- Any AWS / Azure / GCP cloud certification will be advantageous
- Knowledge of Terraform preferred