Part of the dynamic project team to develop software in projects and support software maintenance. Identifying and explore COTS software as part of the basis of software architecture.
- Lead a small software development team to fulfil project requirements and deliverables
- Able to perform software design, architecting and coding.
- Emphasis on software quality and writing maintainable code
- Able to explore and familiarize with software products that will be used as part of project implementation
- Mentoring junior team members
Ideal Candidate requirement
- Minimum 4 years of Software development experience and programming.
- Experience in Web technology, REST API.
- Experience in back-end development (Front-end experience with React.js is a bonus)
- Exposure to Agile methodology, DevOps and CI/CD
- Quick learner with a results-driven personality
- Self-starter, who can work independently
- Works well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills