We are looking for an individual to be part of our Video Analytics team, who is passionate about delivering an End-To-End Enterprise System and Solution that would delight the customers. You will join a dynamic and fast-pace environment and work with our tech product development team to design, build and roll-out our “Deep Learning enabled” Video Analytics Software suite that deliver STEngg’s vision and strategy in this domain.
In this role, you will be involved as a key player to design and develop the product suite’s web front end, and together with the backend team.
Our Intelligent Video Analytics System team has demonstrated its ability to create innovative solutions and we are poised for the next phase of growth and expansion.
(Some of the) Responsibilities:
- Design and development of in-house software product in video content analysis
- Be responsible for software sub-module design, implementation and testing
- Work with team members for software integration and testing to meet delivery
- Provide software training to delivery team and/or end users
- Expected to work on assigned project independently and also able to work well within a team setting to meeting overall project objectives
- Interface with end-customers to understand user requirements & translate user requirements into software design
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject or equivalent
- Experience with ReactJS and its core principles, tools and state management
- Familiar with CSS preprocessors like SASS and LESS
- Familiar with Responsive Web Design
- Understanding of UI/UX design principles, with creative and analytical thinking skills to
- translate requirements with User Experience in mind
- Familiar with Git, Jira
- Good to have experience working in Agile Methodologies (Scrum)
- Good to have experience in UI/UX user testing (e.g. A/B testing, focus groups, etc)
- Immense interest in software design and development
- Strong problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills, with good communication skills
- Able to work independently with minimum guidance and monitoring, a good team player
- Fresh graduates may apply
Working Perks & Professional Development
- Great opportunity to get industry and enterprise experience.
- Exposure to the full spectrum of enterprise video analytics system - from design, develop, deploy, deliver and maintain.
- Join a dynamic team and forwarding looking working culture.
- Lots of room to thinker & experiment