The candidate should be able to maintain and support applications, enhancements, technical upgrade and new development of web based applications. The duties also includes handling of small projects.
- Understand requirements stated by the client and perform detail analysis
- Propose and implement the right technical solution/design based on the client’s problem area and requirements
- Perform code/design reviews
- Create Test strategies in coordination with the QA Team
- Perform clear and concise status update to the respective stakeholder
- Review the deliverables as per the release management process
- Practicing Agile/Scrum methodology to plan and deliver work projects
- Involve in creating and improving the standard frameworks
- Creation of reusable components, Track and Manage reusable components
- Create and Improve the processes for the Technical Team, for coding, unit testing, release management, CR management
Required Technical Skills:
- Proficiency in Java/J2EE, Spring, Hibernate/Struts, Angular JS development
- Hands-on experience in mobile application development and Low code development tools (e.g. OutSystems, Mendix etc.)
- Hands-on experience in using MS SQL Database
- Hands-on experience in configuring Web Servers and Application Servers.
- Hands-on experience in using embedded reporting tools like Jasper, BIRT etc.
- Hands-on experience in practicing CI/CD for build and release automation
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure to host and run the applications
- Knowledge of cloud application development
- Knowledge and understanding of DevSecOps
- Knowledge of micro-services patterns and architecture
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and integration patterns
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Computer
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years' relevant work experience in large scale project, of which 2 - 4 years as a lead
- Hands-on experience in system design & developing applications for medium to large-scale projects would be an advantage.
- Working location: Paya Lebar