We are looking for a .NET Developer to join our IT department and build functional applications and websites.
.NET Developer responsibilities include participating in the entire software development life cycle, maintenance projects, debugging applications and configuring existing systems.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks, Work with the Business Partners, Application System Owners to gather the requirements & provide estimates.
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Support junior developers’ work
- Document development and operational procedures
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of Work experience as a .NET Developer
- Hands-on experience in system design & developing applications for medium to large-scale projects would be an advantage.
- Experience in Migrating Enterprise applications(on-prem) to AWS
- Experience on Cloud formation
- Experience on container orchestration like Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience deploying micro services/RESTful services on the cloud
- Experience on CI/CD, Bitbucket, Bambo,Jenkins
- Experience in using GitHub
- Good to have experience in Object oriented programming (Python/Java/Ruby)
- Proficiency in building web-based applications
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (like C# and Visual Basic .NET)
- Experience with Outsystems platform, Low-Code, no code platform is a plus.
- Experience in using ITSM ticketing platforms, to raise change requests
- Familiarity with agile environments
- Troubleshooting abilities
- Good communication skills