To be successful as a Software Developer on our team, you should have working to in-depth knowledge of programming languages, knowledge or exposure to full stack development and agile development methodologies, and the ability to work collaboratively with a team.
As the technology landscape is fast evolving, you can expect opportunities to continually advance and further your skillset and knowledge of new technologies.
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications.
- Develop end-to-end specifications for solution components.
- Perform testing and implementation of the solution.
- Troubleshoot software issues and participate in impact analysis of encountered issues.
- Generate relevant documentations, reports etc.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of software development best practices.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
- Degree in Computing/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Info Systems / EEE or equivalent
- Familiar to full-stack development and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Knowledge of Agile Development methodology.
- Basic programming experience.
- Knowledge of databases (SQL / NoSQL).
- Comfortable using AngularJS, NodeJS, ReactJS and other common frameworks to develop software for various platform.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
- Good team player with critical thinking, analytical and creative problem-solving skills.