This role involves the development of front-end application to allow users to control and manage a training simulation. The candidate will be required to apply a User-Centric approach in his design, to meet the requirement of end-users. The candidate will also be working and integrating the application with other team members' systems.
- Perform design & implementation of software system projects that define the architecture, components, interface & other characteristics of an application.
- Conduct user requirements, application development, system integration, deployment as well as troubleshooting.
- Conduct meetings with end-users to solicit inputs for each cycle of prototyping.
- Conduct testing to evaluate the attribute or capability of the software & determine that it meets the expected results.
- Perform quality assurance & ensure the software meets customers' expectations.
Academic Qualification Required:
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Relevant work experience for Senior Software Engineer position.
- Experience in UX or GUI design would be an added advantage.
- Hands-on experience in system design & application development for medium to large-scale projects will be an advantage.
- Knowledge / experience in C++ and C#.Net is essential.
- Proactive team player, and able to work independently
- Keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills in English