To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilitie
- Develop and execute innovative machine learning techniques to optimise Sales, Trading, Research, Transaction Banking, Relationship Management and COO Office business activities.
- Combine internal and external data sources to find new improved ways of extracting commercial value and gaining a competitive edge.
- Deliver predictive outputs and insights to business users in an automated and self-service manner.
Awareness and understanding of DCDA's strategy and nWOW.
- Awareness and understanding of FM and Transaction Banking business strategies.
- Awareness and understanding of DCDA's structure and processes e.g. JIRAs, squad teams, QPRs
People and Talent
- Proactive participation in making DCDA a diverse and inclusive environment for all colleagues.
- Awareness and understanding of IT risk and data privacy restrictions
- Awareness and understanding of SC IT standards
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank's Conduct Principles: Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Global Head of Digital Channels and Data Analytics; CCIB CDO, Group CDO, Heads of Sales; Heads of Trading; COO Office
Our Ideal Candidate
- Required 4+ years of expereince and candidates who are intellectually curious, analytical and willing to learn, with a numerate background in mathematics, engineering, the physical sciences or data science.
- Core level experience in machine learning
- Good to have expereince in Python, SQL Languages,Visualisation Tools
- good to have entry level knolwedge of Quantum Computing
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.