To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Private Banking Business and T&I Team
Our Ideal Candidate
As a Full Stack Developer, candidate should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. Candidate should also be a team player.
- Candidate must possess Post Graduation in Business studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Should have 9+ years of Hands on Software Development experience with 7+ years of experience in building digital platforms, APIs and Cloud deployment
- Should have 4+ years of experience in behaviour-driven development models and disciplines.
- Should have experience in Angular, React, Microservices, APIs and Cloud deployment.
- Collaborative team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Analytical mind set and meticulous in delivering projects within given timeliness.
- Highly motivated and dependable with good oral, written communication skills
- Quick learner, capable of working independently with an open mind, and have ability to see the business needs through system requirements for smooth integration of all projects
- Knowledge of SCB application architecture, processes and systems is an advantage.
- Experience in Private Banking environment for at least 4 years is an advantage.
- Experience in Agile work model and delivery is an advantage.
- Good knowledge in SQL queries
- Proven hands on experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. Postgres, SQL Server, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- An analytical mind
- Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Desired Skills and Experience
Software Development experience with 7+ years of experience in building digital platforms, APIs and Cloud deployment
*Should have 4+ years of experience in behaviour-driven development models and disciplines.
*Should have experience in Angular, React, Microservices, APIs and Cloud deployment.
*Collaborative team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.