Olea is a digitized platform aiming to bring together businesses requiring supply chain financing with investors who invest in trade finance assets as an alternative asset class. It will be a joint venture between Standard Chartered and a leading technology company in China. It combines Standard Chartered’s expertise in trade and investors with the technology platform of the partner. Headquartered in Singapore, Olea’s ambition is to become the leading platform in originating and distributing supply chain finance assets globally.
- Managed the non-prod, production and DevSecOps AWS environments for Olea
- Define and implement CI/CD/Ops workflows and culture within the team and organisation to maximise throughput of the SDLC cycle
- Maximise use of AWS native services to minimise operational burden
- Ensure modern CI/CD cloud based technologies and modern methodologies are being used
- Manage releases and ongoing production operations of Olea
Requirements & SKills
- Relevant AWS certifications (e.g. Solutions Architect/SysOps Adminstrator/DevOps Engineer)
- Proven track record in defining and implementing DevOps culture and practices within a team or organisation, using modern CI/CD and cloud deployment technology
- Familiar with processes around release management, problem/incident/event management
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related technical discipline
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong sense of ownership around achieving platform stability and automation
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.