- Technology lead for Customer, Relationship Management, Data & Analytics, Marketing Technology & Assisted Channels (e.g. Chat, Voice) with a focus on strategy, design, implementation and operation.
- Management of 7-12 squads in 4 countries delivering a multi-year book of work.
- Outline overall vision to use data-driven insights to provide relevant offers, data, support to SMEs and Medium Enterprises to operate their business. Create a holistic data platform and customer 360 that enables both relationship managers and customers to understand their business and relevant products to buy.
- Implement digital marketing capabilities with a focus on SMEs leveraging multiple partnerships and channels.
- Implement new CRM technology stack and RM toolkit.
- Manage Hive OKR and QPR processes. Coordinate across multiple Hives for inter-Hive technical dependencies. Incl. management of people, budget, technical, security, cloud migration, obsolescence.
- Manage internal colleagues and vendor allocation in cooperation with the Business, prioritizing backlog, and upholding technical standards.
- Drive the Agile Transformation of the team to the new Ways of Working, by restructuring the team in alignment with target end-state with focus on squads, chapters, communities of practice and guilds.
- Ensure full DevOps and SRE adoption to increase stability and serviceability whilst optimizing time to market.
- Manage Obsolescence of old, duplicated, nonstandard systems and processes to reduce complexity and standardize operations and support.
- Drive Cyber Security related items of new both systems and the continued monitoring and patching of existing systems as vulnerabilities are identified.
- Drive cloud adaption and take a cloud-first mindset of new solutions.
- Manage risk exposure across multiple projects across the portfolio through the identification and management of key project risks to ensure the delivery of business goals
- Provide thought leadership and solutions to complex challenges at the project or hive levels (e.g., prioritization of business requirements when faced with budget/time constraints, trade-offs of resource allocation across projects, squads and deliverables).
- Bring structure to sometimes ambiguous targets/purposes and craft deliverables to bring practical resolutions
People and Talent
- Cultivate a culture of openness and transparency to increase the likelihood of project success
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Sets appropriate tone and expectations for their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners.
- Employ, engage and retain high quality (skill and experienced) people to deliver its obligations.
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development; ensure that direct reports are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles and that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks.
- Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and rewards in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectives.
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
CPBB Business leads
- CPBB COO
- Group, Country & Regional CIO
- Group Technology
- Group Systems Development - roadmap, new initiatives & project status, local implementations
- Group Technology Finance
- Group Technology Project Management Office
Local and remote software and hardware vendors
- Local and remote resource suppliers for staff augmentation.
Our Ideal Candidate
10+ years of proven IT leadership and software delivery and business experience in the financial services industry.
- Domain knowledge in Digital Marketing, CRM, Data and Analytics a must
- Experience in building digital products leveraging new technologies a must
- Experience with SME Banking and value proposition a plus
- Ability to understand business goals and connect them with technology capabilities and solutions
- Ability to establish, lead and manage Retail banking engineering team
- Demonstrated ability to engage with 3rd party vendors and select and integrate major vendor software.
- Experience with adopting and executing technical standards, process and governance across a broad project portfolio.
- Extensive experience with formal Agile delivery, DevOps and SRE methodologies
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.