The Data Engineer supports the design, implementation and maintenance of data flow channels and data processing systems that support the collection, storage, batch and real-time processing, and analysis of information in a scalable, repeatable and secure manner. He/She focuses on defining optimal solutions to data collection, processing and warehousing. He designs, codes and tests data systems and works on implementing those into the internal infrastructure. He focuses on collecting, parsing, managing, analysing and visualising large sets of data to turn information into insights accessible through multiple platforms.
He is passionate about numbers and works with large data sets. He has a keenness for understanding business processes and resolving challenges in order to provide solutions with the help of clean and interlinked databases and architectures.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer science.
- Minimum 4 years experience in data models and reporting packages.
- Ability to analyse large datasets, data model and interpret data pattern.
- Experience in develop reporting and visualization through any Business Intelligent tools.
- Hands-on experience in transforming functional specifications into design specifications.
- Hands-on experience in SQL, or any related RDBMS database.
- Experience in Dot Net, Python, or any related OOP language.
- Good to have ETL/ELT experience, specifically on Microsoft SSIS.
- Good problem solving & communication skills.
- Working experience with Qlik Sense is a plus.
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.