We are looking for excellent data scientists to help us design, develop and deploy transformative AI-powered and cloud-based products to our customers. In this role, you will be working together with other engineers, devops and data scientists towards building our key MVPs.
- Design and develop analytics solution into data product in the areas of 5G IOT, digital marketing, credit scoring, fraud detection, natural language understanding and media monitoring.
- Deep-dive into large volumes of structured and unstructured telco data, derive insights and distil complex results into actionable items.
- Build predictive models and machine learning algorithms.
- Present insights using data visualization techniques.
- Collaborate with platform, data engineering, product, technical delivery, solution architecture and business development teams to drive product impact.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Proven programming/scripting skills with Python, Golang and similar.
- Experience with Python, Spark and machine learning techniques.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow or Pytorch.
- Experience in implementing analytical insight and predictive model into production/business process will be an advantage.
- Product thinking mindset.
- You are a coder.
- You like the opportunity to directly shape our new AI products from the first day.
- You are passionate about MLOps and love building auto-scaling ML systems.
- You like to take initiative to improve existing state of data science pipelines and passionate to embrace new changes.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.