1. Business Ownership : Responsible for the revenue, KPI and success for the Cloud and Managed Services portfolio
2. Portfolio Strategy :
- Drive product and solution strategy for Cloud and Managed Services portfolio
- Assess market demand and supply to drive portfolio to meet market needs
- Assess competitive strategy and go-to-market formula for targeted customer segments.
- Owns products pricing, features, positioning and competitiveness.
3. Portfolio Development:
- Own product development end-to-end cycle from conceptualisation to roll-out, including working with internal and external stakeholders to successfully roll-out and maintain product lifecycle.
- Assess and specify market requirements for current and future solution by conducting market research supported by engagement with customers and vendors
- Own business case development and management (CAPEX, OPEX, ROI, Risks, etc.), including driving cost optimisation, internal stakeholder approvals, maintain products performance and profitability
4. Life-cycle Management:
- Drive and support ongoing optimisation of process and operations, including management of exceptional or non-standard requirements
- Perform sourcing, tender, negotiations, and contracting process with external vendors
- Resolve business operational issues (communicating with different supporting functions internally and with external partners)
- Conduct portfolio training/briefing to sales team
- Develop or update price catalogue, sales kit, marketing materials, customer facing materials and solution/ technical documents (GTM materials).
5. Performance Management:
Responsible for regular business performance reporting, including financials, customer trends, growth reports.
6. Technology and Partnership Management:
Supports on-going assessment and adoption of new technology to enhance product offerings.
⦁ Diploma / Degree holder in Computing or Engineering
⦁ Min 5 - 8 years of solution and product management experience with good technical understanding of Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
⦁ Good market knowledge and insights of the public / private cloud market is a must
⦁ Good understanding of managed services, related tools and automation
⦁ Experience in product evaluation and developing business plans for new products / solutions
⦁ Experience in managing complex products/solutions and capability development projects
⦁ Experience in driving process enhancement projects
⦁ Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
⦁ Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
⦁ Strong command of English, with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
⦁ Good team player and proactive attitude.
⦁ Good knowledge with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Visio
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.