As a Mobile Application Lead, you will be responsible for performing a variety of technical duties to ensure the mobile team deliver high quality application solutions to clients. Your role will include the following :
- To architect, design, and/or implement applications that conform to a business need and maintain the business perspective in terms of understanding / affecting how systems are implemented to satisfy user goals.
- To coordinate with other platforms and the design team to ensure that the user experience and designs are aligned.
- You are responsible for the entire app life cycle of a system or feature and review requirements with stakeholders and implement, perform unit testing, release to the customer and to provide necessary training/support to users
- Optimize performance and support ongoing updates whenever there is a version upgrade (e.g iOS, Android)
- To propose, develop, review, and revise new procedures as needed for the continuing development of high-quality systems.
- Your team will work on multiple projects at one time and you are expected to plan the resources accordingly to meet project deadlines
- To guide the team to troubleshoot problems of a complex nature and when necessary, be hands-on to perform troubleshooting.
- To provide technical guidance and training to other team members.
- To collaborate with the team to ensure code quality by participating in code and design reviews.
- To be well informed of technical advances and propose changes based on newer technology or ideas relating to other coding patterns, efficiencies.
- Have more than 10 years of working experience in mobile app development
- Have more than 5 years of experience in leading a team of mobile developers
- Deep knowledge on the various mobile development framework
- Ability to work effectively, deliver results with tight deadlines against a project plan.
- Experience using problem solving and analytical skills to solve business problems and drive process improvements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated technical leadership.
- Works well in a dynamic team environment and can effectively drive cross-team solutions having complex dependencies and requirements.
*We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.