Support the StarHub TVPlus’ backend engineering and applications in iOS, Android and web platforms. Maintain the OTT CMS, backend servers, new app releases in App store/ Playstore, provide customer support, perform application software development.
- Maintain front-end and backend multi-screen OTT video delivery systems and applications
- Perform daily operations, configure platform features, test and maintain application releases
- Support internal and external stakeholders in various dependencies relating to new change requests and existing technical and user issues
- Configure browsers, Android & iOS mobile apps, and Android TV as part of new channel/ pack launch support
- Drive and contribute towards technical engagements with vendor, to evaluate, verify, test and accept end-to-end OTT platform solutions
- Provide Tier 3 support to escalated customer issues and perform standby duties on rotational basis
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences in end-to-end OTT video delivery applications or equivalent technologies
- Experiences in handling iOS or Android app development and/or testing, including publishing to Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Hands-on experiences in API testing, UAT, troubleshooting
- Experiences in OTT, CMS, player, client applications in web, iOS, Android Mobile & Android TV will be advantageous
- Knowledge of Set-top-boxes middleware, players, EPG, VOD, PVR, catch-up, time Shift etc
- Stay current about online video streaming technologies
- System integration and project management experiences will be advantageous
- We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.