Data analysts work closely with the Global APAC team to help understand our users and build better products. We’re looking for a data analyst who can work on a diverse set of problems like determining the core metrics and targets for our products and countries, conducting statistical experiments for optimizing payments as well as analyzing product adoption & user onboarding patterns. If you are excited about deriving insights from data and motivated by having an impact on the business, we want to hear from you.
- Partner with the Global APAC team and have the opportunity to work closely with product and business teams to identify important questions and scope problems.
- Conduct analyses and derive actionable insights from complex data patterns.
- Develop dashboards that provide visibility into the health of the business and provide a narrative of the product.
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources.
We’re Looking For Someone Who Has
- 3+ years of experience with product analytics.
- Extensive experience and passion for metrics and dashboards visualizations.
- Highly skilled at writing SQL to query relational databases; knowledge of R or Python is a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Math, Sciences, Engineering).