At Stripe, product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a group of experienced Product Managers who have a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products that are collectively impacting millions of users around the world.
In APAC, the team is responsible for ensuring Stripe’s products best fit the unique needs of each country. We are looking for a Product Manager who’s passionate about learning the complex payments landscape, and will help build new payment methods & flows, and also improve our payments experience (marketing, local data requirements, taxes, payout timings etc). You’ll get to work with engineers in APAC to build delightful features that span various parts of the system, as well as working with our business, sales and operations teams to understand and solve our users’ pain points.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- 6+ years of experience in a product role
- Experience with payments-related products or with technical platform
- Built products by collaborating across engineering, analytics, marketing, design and other key stakeholders
- Approached product management from a user’s vantage point and is motivated by the chance to improve the lives of customers
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a precise talent for articulating customer challenges
- Experience managing technical software products from kick-off to ship
- A whatever-it-takes approach to ensure that your product and team are successful
- The ability to turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- Not only shipped new products, but is obsessed about continuous product improvement and can optimize for shipping a portfolio of small, medium and large releases
- Started or ran a business before.
- Prior experience working with tech companies in Southeast Asia.
At Stripe, we're looking for people with passion, grit and integrity. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out – and set you apart – especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Stripe, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren't afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.