We are looking for a Senior Software Tester for our team. This candidate will test both Structo’s cloud system with the focus on availability, security and low latency as well as Structo’s manufacturing automation system with the focus on reliability and security.
- Collaborate closely with developers to review software functional requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Design, maintain, execute and retest manual test cases and test plans to locate bugs and perform regressions.
- Setup and maintain the test environment.
- Ensure traceability of test cases to requirements.
- Conduct reviews to report on testing results.
- Identify, reproduce and analyze reported defects.
- Provide defect metrics to software development team.
- Investigate test case failures and determine root cause(s) for appropriate modifications and/or fixes to mitigate future occurrences.
- Write/construct automated test cases using test automation tools or test code, with some supervision.
- Actively participate in sprint planning, daily standups and retrospectives.
- Degree with Computer Science or any other related engineering with 4-5 years of experience, with minimum 1 year experience in testing automation.
- Experience with Cloud platforms particularly AWS.
- Proficient in code quality and automation test tools like Robot Framework, Python and adding into Continuous Integration pipelines.
- Familiarity with serverless architectures is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in Test Driven Development.
- Good knowledge of Linux OS, Shell scripting and SQL.
- Understanding of DevOps concepts.
- Strong interest in Cloud-based technologies and DevOps practices.
- Focus on continuously improving the quality of the test cases and process.
- Keep abreast of changes in technology and standards in software testing.
- Have strong communication skills, able to interact with non-technical members of the business.
- Self-motivated individual – he/she must be able to independently carry out development work according to specification provided.