We are looking for a Software Engineer for our team This candidate will build printer embedded, and customer facing application, primarily focusing on enable users to operate with Structo’s 3D printers. Working with close-knit team which has members with expertise of web application and cloud technologies and firmware.
- Develop GUI and CLI applications to communicate with other middlewares within the system.
- Prepare and build deployable package for Debian flavor Linux system.
- Participate in software implementation and testing for pilot and later stage of product.
- Work and coordinate across internal teams to achieve overall goals and strategy.
- Maintain accurate documentation of concepts, APIs, and processes.
- Degree with Computer Science or any other related engineering.
- More than 2 years of experience.
- Good understanding of OOD/OOP and some basic design patterns.
- Familiar with multi-threading and distributed systems.
- Proficient in Frontend framework like JavaFX.
- Experience in developing GUI and CLI applications for Linux.
- Strong experience and knowledge of Shell scripting.
- Practices good test-driven development workflow.
- Strong experience and knowledge of administration/configuration maintenance of Linux OS systems.
- Experience with networking and/or web services protocols (TCP, UDP/IP, PPP, HTTP).