We offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment where self-starters who want to be a part of our growth journey as a leading consultancy firm in APAC will thrive. Our culture is to work hard, play hard and deliver sustainable results that matter and add value for our clients. To do this well, we need the best talent in order to help us reach our goals and become a part of our winning team. At Synechron, your team will always be there to support and guide you to ensure you’re receiving the support you need to excel and thrive.
In line with our exciting growth plans, we are recruiting for Data Governance/Data Quality Analyst into our Digital team.
- Lead and define the short to long term roadmaps for firmwide architecture
- Ensure all technology initiatives are aligned with the architecture roadmap defined
- Work with internal teams across countries, client technical teams, senior stakeholders, and partners to manage and deliver digital solutions
- Provides data services for enterprise information strategy solutions
- Works with business leaders and teams to collect and translate information requirements into data to develop data-centric solutions
- Ability to drive innovation from an innovative technology perspective
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications, including data streams, integrations, transformations, databases, and data warehouses
- Development of data architecture, strategy and governance
- Defining the data architecture framework, standards and principles, including modeling, metadata, security, reference data such as product codes and client categories, and master data such as clients, vendors, materials, and employees
- Defining data flows, i.e., which parts of the organization generate data, which require data to function, how data flows are managed, and how data changes in transition
- Defining reference architecture, which is a pattern that others can follow to create and improve data system
- Streamline data flows and models; improve consistency, quality, accessibility, and security; unify data architecture; remove unnecessary costs; and, optimize database activity across company needs.
- Minimum Degree in Computer Science Engineering or related field
- Prior work experience in Financial Services
- Prior experience as a data architect or similar role
- Strong expertise in data modelling & database design
- Exposure/expertise in one or more of emerging tools like columnar and NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data
- Ability to conceive the data picture from an organisational perspective, and bridge gap between current state and future goals
- Prior experience in a consulting role would be advantageous
Please submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org