We are building a team passionate about cutting-edge AI technology and the potential of TAIGER. You should be genuinely excited by the prospect of building new functions and leading a passionate team of high performers as TAIGER expands in scale; and be motivated by the proposition of your contributions having a real impact on TAIGER’s growth.
- Support the design of architecture and behaviour of Taiger application deployments.
- Review solution designs architecture for cloud and on-premise deployments.
- Preparation of infrastructure for Taiger application installation.
- Support Delivery team handling infrastructure needs for ongoing projects.
- Engage in the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Bring ideas to the table to improve TAIGER’s technology and product. Work and be involved in key decisions in Engineering, Product and Delivery teams.
- Emphasis on software quality and strong ability to write clean, maintainable, testable and performant code, making use of appropriate design principles and patterns.
- Knowledge of building large, scalable distributed systems with good understanding of microservices architecture and associated principles.
- Improve systems, global corporate networks, infrastructure, and security
- Collaborate with partner teams automate, measure, and monitor internal products.
As a successful candidate for this position, you will bring the following to the organization:
- Understanding of DevOps philosophies, technologies, platforms and tools.
- MSc/BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related disciplines.
- Relevant experience in infrastructure, systems, devops or related positions.
- Strong experience in Cloud technologies (Azure must, AWS nice to have).
- Experience with on-premise/private cloud infrastructure design and deployment.
- Experience in microservices architecture and containerized applications using Docker.
- Understanding of security, performance, scalability aspects.
- Experience in back-end development (Java, Spring framework) is a bonus
- Self-starter, who can work independently.
- Passion for high quality software design and engineering.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Required to be on-site/premise at times.
In TAIGER we believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will result in a better workplace for our team and a better product for our clients. Join the growing team at TAIGER today!
*TAIGER does not engage any recruitment agencies for recruitment of talents into our company. All job applications should be submitted directly to TAIGER.