We are building a team passionate about cutting-edge AI technology and the potential of TAIGER. You should be motivated by growth opportunities with your responsibilities expanding in scope. You can also look forward to being part of a dynamic start-up environment where your contribution matters.
MACHINE LEARNING (ML) ENGINEER
TAIGER seeks Software Engineers to join our engineering team and help us design and implement highly performing software. As a Software Engineer in Taiger you will contribute to the development of innovative products, based on state-of-the-art technologies, and able to make a significant impact in the industry.
- Build products and solutions based on state-of-the-art AI technology.
- Apply research on the fields of NLP, Semantics and Machine Learning to create innovative, marketable products.
- Develop algorithms and data models to deliver new functionalities.
- Design and implement the architecture and logic of software modules.
- Follow Agile practices to perform analysis, estimation, implementation, testing and deployment of applications.
- Work in autonomous, cross-functional Squads, taking ownership of development activities and sharing knowledge across peers.
- Ensure technical quality through best practices such as TDD, Code Review, CI.
- Bring ideas to the table to improve the technology and product.
- Work with Engineering, Product and Delivery teams and be involved in key decisions.
- Take leadership in driving projects or product features.
- Be a technical mentor for other developers.
- 5+ years of experience in software development with Bachelor's Degree in BSc or MSc in computer science, engineering or a related technical discipline (or equivalent), preferred.
- Strong experience in machine learning and recommendation systems
- Experience in Tensorflow, PyTorch, or sklearn
- Strong experience in Java web development and Spring Framework, Python3 (Web Application Framework - e.g. Flask/Django).
- Solid knowledge of Object Orientation concepts and Design Patterns.
- Experience working with relational SQL and/or NoSQL databases (e.g. Elasticsearch, MySQL)
- Knowledge about architecture patterns, e.g. MVC, Microservices, Distributed systems, Cloud-native design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Awareness of good programming practices, e.g. modularity, SOLID principles.
- Working knowledge on software lifecycle management and code organization.
- Proactivity in suggesting solutions and improvements.
- Familiarity with Agile or XP methodologies.
- Ability to effectively communicate within the team, as well as with clients.
- Familiarity with recommendation engine and search engine.
- Experience in Deep Learning
- Good understanding of security, performance, scalability aspects.
- Good to have experience with apache spark)
- Knowledge of software best practices, such as TDD, CI.
In TAIGER we believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will result in a better workplace for our team and a better product for our clients. Join the growing team at TAIGER today!
*TAIGER does not engage any recruitment agencies for recruitment of talents into our company. All job applications should be submitted directly to TAIGER.