We are building a team passionate about cutting-edge AI technology and the potential of TAIGER. You should be motivated by growth opportunities with your responsibilities expanding in scope. You can also look forward to being part of a dynamic start-up environment where your contribution matters.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Conduct unit tests, code reviews, refactor the current source codes, assess and improve site/software performance, and maintains design and code documentation
- Mandatory technical skills (+2 years of experience):
- Web fundamentals like HTML5 and CSS3
- Distributed control version experienced (git or hg).
- Understands the basics of Cloud Computing like Amazon Web Services or similar.
- Has good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Desirable technological skills (+1 year of experience):
- Experience with functional/e2e testing
- Understanding of container basics (Docker)
- BackEnd Development experience (Java or NodeJS or Python)
- API design and development understanding.
- Love to solve complex problems
- Proactivity, self-encouragement, learning willingness, and personal skills.
- Academic background: Engineering (Computer Science, Telecommunication..) or equivalent experience
- Startup way of thinking
- Strong communication skills. The right candidate can thrive in an environment of asynchronous conversation since a part of the Taiger team will be based in Singapore. We expect you to have strong communication skills and be able to create working relationships with coworkers across various locations.
- Fluency in English.
In TAIGER we believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will result in a better workplace for our team and a better product for our clients. Join the growing team at TAIGER today!
*TAIGER does not engage any recruitment agencies for recruitment of talents into our company. All job applications should be submitted directly to TAIGER.