As TDS’ Technology Solutions (TS) continues to evolve, we remain focused on implementing greater rigour and governance around our planning, development, delivery, measurement and reporting activities. Our goal is to run our IT shop as a business, have the right tools and information to improve our productivity and value across all TD lines of business.
The TDS IT Singapore Application Support was established to provide follow the sun Level 2 production system support services to its business functions.
• Application support follow the sun model
• Support the Sophis & GED Suits of applications for Front office, Back office user issues and EOD process
• Provide support to EQUITY Desk and related Risk platform.
• Good knowledge in Global Equity Derivative business and Capital market.
• Technical, Batch and End of the day reporting support.
• Knowledge of FIX STP flow from leading ECN provider.
• Trade life cycle support from booking, Pricing, Rate Curves and yield curves analysis.
• P&L reports for traders', Risk and finance.
• P&L and risk analysis
• Support Market data process and trade workflows
• User access rights and access provision investigation
• Var/Risk Matrices analysis.
• Good knowledge Java, Data base (Oracle and Mongo PostgreSQL)
• Knowledge on Autosys scheduling
• Unix, PowerShell and scripting knowledge
• Hands on ITIL Process: Incident, Problem and Change Management
• ITRS and Splunk application monitoring
• Strong oral and written communication.
• Ready to work in team.
• On demand weekend Support as required.
• Engineering or Computer Science degree will be preferred.
• Responsible for ensuring Manager is kept current and apprised of all relevant risk management and control issues.
• Responsible for ensuring a high level of communication and transparency with Manager.
• Responsible for escalating any operational issues to the Manager.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.