Transfer Solutions Engineering works closely with the Business and Vendors in providing cost effective file transfer solutions for the bank. The TSE team provides customized data mapping (EDI, XML and proprietary) and supports protocols: SFTP, FTPS, HTTPS, Connect:Direct, Tibco MFT, RightFax and Email using industry standard products, protocols and security methodologies.
Transfer Solutions Engineering (TSE) is a dynamic team responsible for maintaining 100,000+ file transfer profiles and 1400+ EDI trading partner profiles, supporting the following business and technical support groups; TD AMCB, CMS, TD Waterhouse, TD Securities, TD Merchant Services and Corporate Services. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for design, build, currency and support of Tibco MFT platform, Connect:Direct, EDI and RightFax products. You will be working on file transfer application currency upgrades and software configuration.
- Experience with Tibco MFT
- Experience with Windows and UNIX/Linux
- Experience in configuring and managing Mainframe started tasks and general z/OS knowledge
- Experience with RightFax application software and configuration is an asset
- Good understanding of networking technologies (TCP/IP, switches, routers, etc)
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to ask probing questions to understand the various concepts presented/discussed
- Excellent communication skills
- Is comfortable with working in an environment where a high degree of multitasking is the norm.
- Is able to balance the needs of the team and the needs of the clients.
- Is comfortable with working in a rapidly changing, technically complex environment.
- Well organized, self motivated as well as a team player.
- Some experience deploying COTS products an asset.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.