WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
2022 is the year of the Customer Data Platform! High performing brands are adopting Tealium’s CDP & data technology to out-compete
their competitors. The power of First Party Data has never been more front of mind, and this is your chance to join THE Global Leader in this space!
Tealium is seeking a world-class presales consultant to join our global sales organization. Tealium's Sr. Sales Solutions Consultants bring creativity, innovation, and a deeply curious mind to their role. They help provide a technically excellent, yet value focused pre-sales support resource for sales teams and customers.
Sr. SCs utilize technology and digital marketing expertise to support Tealium's sales efforts by positioning our cloud based, SaaS solutions against those of our competitors while translating the technical merits of the solution into value for clients.
SCs are pivotal in influencing leading brands to maximise the value of their data and help them digitally transform, leading to the curation of world class customer experiences. You will come with energy & enthusiasm, and develop or bring a deep domain and industry expertise which will lead you to become a stand-out expert in the region.
This is a Singapore based role, but you will cover the Southeast Asia region.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Work with an amazing team in Asia and across the APJ region
- Innovate & bring to life the power and value of the Customer Data Platform
- Provide product/service advice and technical guidance to sales representatives, partners, and prospects
- Create and deliver customised product demonstrations (PoC's) for prospects, customers, and partners on-site and remotely
- Participate in the completion of RFPs and/or RFIs
- Development of formal sales plans and proposals for opportunities
- Contribute field knowledge and feedback to direct future product requirements/enhancements
- Enhance pre-sales demonstration environments and materials
- Act as customer advocates post sales for engineering and services engagements
- Work with marketing on demand generation activities such as webinars, blog content, events etc
- Build business value & strategically engage with prospects & customers
- Engage with sales and colleagues in ongoing knowledge sharing and subject matter growth.
- Be a great story-teller!
WHY YOU ARE THE PERFECT FIT
You bring multiple year’s of experience as a sales engineer or implementation engineer working with enterprise SaaS product(s). Including experience with one or more solutions within:
--> Web Analytics
--> Search Engine Marketing
--> Display Marketing
--> Email Service Providers
--> Data Management Platforms
--> Demand or Supply Side Platforms
--> Digital Exchanges
--> Content Management Systems
--> Mobile Analytics
--> Ad Serving
--> Content Optimization (Multi-Variant) Testing
- Strong presentation and story-telling skills, experience that demonstrates technical proficiency, digital marketing knowledge, business and communication skills
- Ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions
- Understanding of sales process, cycles and methodologies.
- You are personable and motivated
IDEAL SKILLSET WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Digital Marketing Vendor Installation, Management and Troubleshooting
- Web Technologies - AJAX, jQuery, HTML
- Mobile and Mobile/platform apps - iOS, Android and emerging technologies
- Web Development Tools
- REST, SOAP and other APIs formats
- Structured and Unstructured Data concepts
- Familiarity with Data Infrastructure – Hadoop, NoSQL, Spark, and Message Queues
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related work experience
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium and our Customer Data Hub (CDH) makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity. Organizations from start-ups to large global enterprises are utilizing Tealium to unify their customer data in real time and drive improvements in their overall data strategy. Over 1,000 global brands trust Tealium, and in an increasingly noisy market we are proud to maintain best-in-class renewal rates of >90%. When our customers are happy, we’re happy.
At Tealium we dress casually (but professional), enjoy a flexible paid time off policy, rich benefit plans, company holidays, and employee Stock Options - just to name a few. Not to mention we get to surround ourselves with some of the brightest minds in the business. If you are interested in being a part of Team Teal, we’d love to hear from you!
TEAL celebrates diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. It is our continuing policy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. TEAL does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.