Come join us!
If you enjoy challenges, enthusiastic in learning new technologies, love working in a team and passionate about providing excellent user experience, you're the one!
The role works as a member of the Scrum team with other Software Engineers, Quality Assurance Engineers, Product Manager and Team Manager. As Senior Software Engineer, you'll also guide the junior Engineers in resolving issues and obstacles in development.
Role & Responsibilities
- Perform code reviews to maintain consistency, maintainability, scalability, and performance of our products while making it more convenient for the customers
- Possess strong understanding of the product issues and able to resolve them
- Proactively clarify, understand the requirements and estimate the work volume
- Develop quality programs which you are assigned
- Document specifications, designs and processes needed for knowledge sharing
- Actively participate and contribute in meetings and workshops
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant hands-on experience.
- Solid knowledge in Java or Apex (Salesforce) solutions and Relational Data Models
- Strong understanding of Web Architecture Designs and best practices
- High coding standards - understanding of test coverage, best practices, clean code and test pyramid concept
- Hands-on experience in designing highly scalable and customisable systems
- In-depth knowledge in restful API designs, micro services, data store and large scale enterprise system designs
- Strong understanding of the security, and prior experience in performance optimisation is highly desirable
- Prior experience in Agile (Scrum) development and performance optimisation is preferred
- Prior experience in CI/CD processes (using CircleCI) and asynchronous messaging architecture will be an added advantage
We look forward to realising our vision of “Stronger Individuals, Stronger Teams” with you.
Desired Skills and Experience