As an Engineer with expertise in defined F5 domain/technology, you will be responsible for providing day-to-day services in customer environments such as implementation, configuration support, maintenance etc. Engineer will be interacting directly with end customers for providing such services.
- Provide detailed scope of work on various F5 implementation projects
- Installation, configuration & support on various F5 products – LTM, GTM, AWAF, APM & etc.
- Provides strong production support for client applications
- Executes daily activities and processes on support calls
- Understands advanced infrastructure services and F5 technologies.
- Troubleshooting of production issues and provides a detailed root cause analysis report for the clients including L 1/2 troubleshooting and resolution of F5 problems.
- Performs and coordinates for upgrades including planning, scheduling, testing, and implementation.
- Drafts and maintains documentation on installations, incidents, and procedures
• Determine the scope based on requirements, including stating the scope of work, calculating the resources required in delivering the service and advising the senior system engineer preparing the quotation
• Install and configure services as per the approved implementation plan
• Carry out technology, professional and maintenance support services as per scope within the stipulated duration/ timeline
• Provide level 1 support (basic hardware break-fix & troubleshooting of hardware and software issues ) for installed services
• Provide technical deliverables such as high level design document, user acceptance test (UAT) doc and as-built documentation
• Provide outstanding quality of service and meet predefined customer service level agreement (SLAs)
• Undergo technical trainings and obtain technical certifications that are required to meet suppliers’ mandatory technical requirements
• Conduct knowledge transfer training (where required)
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
• Certified in at least one of the technology domain (Infrastructure hardware and software, hyperconvergence, network, security, cloud and/or end user computing)
• Strong technical knowledge on the assigned solution domain/product
• Knowledge of product portfolio in other technology domain is desirable
• Expertise in enterprise products implementation, migration and support.
• Strong interpersonal skills with a customer-centric attitude
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to technical details, priority management and planning skills
• Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
• Strong documentation skills
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.